The Impact You Can Have
Have you ever thought of yourself as a mentor? The majority of the Bigs in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program didn't either, but they are changing the lives of kids in Colorado every single day. By just being a consistent, genuine, trusted friend, YOU too can make an impact beyond your imagination.
Because of positive Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Little Brothers and Little Sisters in our programs are MORE LIKELY to:
- Have better attitudes towards school
- Get along better with adults and peers
- Have better self-esteem
- Have a better sense of their future.
A Big must be:
- At least 21 years of age
- Is willing to meet with their Little Brother or Little Sister at least twice a month in the Community Program and 1-2 times a month in the Sports Buddies Program
- Has a safe driving record
- Must pass a background check conducted by our staff