Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado is grateful to all who serve on the Associate Board. Their outstanding leadership, dedication to the mission, innovative approaches, and generosity have started BBBSC on a Brave Path To A Big Future.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado is grateful to all who serve on the Associate Board. Their steady governance, outstanding leadership, dedication to the mission, innovative approaches, and generosity have started BBBSC on a Brave Path To A Big Future.
Ben Eisenberg (Board Liaison), KPMG
Elissa Banker, BOA Technology, Inc.
Steven Benoy, Crafted Consulting
Tyler Beck, Common Spirit
Erin Bieker, Halliburton
Ross Blahnik, Compass
Christian Brady, BOK Financial
Kris Crichton, Object Computing
Sam Crowe, Avison Young
Ben Eisenberg, KPMG
Babak Fadaiepour, Raisa Energy, LLC
Hunter Foreman, Seneca Capital Partners
TJ Gillespie, Newmont Mining
Jacob Goldberg, Rubix Group
Kalah Hailey, Saint Rock Media
Lori Harder, Alteryx
Kyle Hildebrand, Plante Moran
Paul Hittman, Cisco Systems
Jacqueline Hyatt, Williams, Weese, Pepple, and Ferguson
David Kaufman, S&P Global
Kohki Kitano, Contentful
Ashly Ligouri, Xcel Energy
Brittany Metcalf, Salesforce
Amanda Nichols, Elements
Montrell Nickerson, Orchard
David Poticha, CPC Clinical Research & Community Education
Dave Rivera, ALPS
Carshon Rodgers, Indelible Wealth Group
Ruvencia Samuel, Wise Management 2.0
Candace Strother, Zann, Inc.
Stephan Tuchfeld, Liberty Media
Juliana Wierimaa, Denver Scholarship Foundation
The mission of the Associate Board (AB) is to assist the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado (BBBSC) Board of Directors with the objective of creating and supporting one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. The AB will primarily fulfill this mission by identifying, attracting and retaining financial resources for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Inc., specifically through corporate partnerships, professional or personal networks. The Associate Board will also advocate for resources that support mentee education, increase visibility and awareness of our programming, and support mentor recruitment.
- Members must commit to a three-year term with the opportunity to serve additional one-year terms after completing the initial first term.
- Members must attend a minimum of four of the six AB meetings annually. Any absences must be communicated in writing to the Secretary prior to the meeting.
- Members must commit to assisting BBBSC with fundraising and mission outreach through Advocacy, Friend-Raising and Philanthropy.
- Members must raise $1,500 in new donations in the first year and continue to increase donations to $2,500 in year two, and $5,000 in year three, and additional terms.
- Members are asked to make at least two introductions per year to a new donor prospect, corporate or an individual major donor. These introductions ideally lead to a face-to-face meeting with BBBSC. Members will receive guidance and support on your introductions and donor prospects from BBBSC Development staff on fundraising opportunities, talking points and engagement opportunities.
- Members must actively participate on a sub-committee of the board
- Members must participate in the annual Topgolf for Kids’ Sake event, which can include bay sponsorship and team recruitment.
Members are encouraged to participate in at least one agency sponsored event, such as: Big Little Gala, Sanctuary Golf Classic, Cards for Kids, or a match event.