Match Activity Ideas
Are you a new match in need of an idea for your next outing? Or maybe you’re looking to get some fresh new activity suggestions. Check out our Match Activity Guide for a list of things to do!
If you are a match connecting virtually, check out our Virtual Activity Guide!
Don’t see an activity or suggestion and want to add to our list? Call your Program Specialist to share what you and your Little enjoy doing together!
The seven Denver metro area counties have been upgraded to “Level Yellow or Level Blue” and "Level Yellow" for El Paso County on Colorado’s Covid-19 dial. This means that Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring matches now have the following options:
- If all parties of our match want to meet in person, what do we need to do or know?
- If your match was previously approved to resume in-person activities (between July and November) and all parties had already signed our “Covid-19 Guidelines for Resuming In-Person Match Activities”, your match can now resume meeting in person. Please remind yourself of the guidelines you previously agreed to by clicking here. (If you’re not sure if your match was previously approved to resume in-person activities, let your Program Specialist know.)
- If your match was not previously approved to resume in-person activities, but you want to explore approval to meet in person now, click here to begin the approval process.
- Note that if the Denver metro area returns to “Level Red” on Colorado’s Covid-19 dial, matches will again be required to return to virtual-only activities.
- As our Covid-19 in-person activity guidelines state, matches meeting in person should stay outdoors whenever possible.
- If one or more parties of our match do not want to meet in person due to the risk of contracting or spreading Covid-19, what do we need to know?
- Many of our matches are succeeding in staying connected virtually.
- We will do all we can to support your success staying connected virtually, though please remember that it takes commitment from the Little, the Big and the Parent/Guardian to succeed.
- BBBSC is hosting monthly virtual events! Check out the newsletter your Program Specialist emails you monthly for details and to RSVP.
Does your match have a good plan to stay connected? Lean on your Program Specialist to help you create or execute on your plan. We don’t have all the answers, but let’s work together.
Thanks for your partnership throughout the pandemic. Remember, we’re all in this together, and we’re always BIGGER TOGETHER.